I'll show you how you can make a really easy cleaner that is non-toxic.
1. Put orange/ Lemon peels into Mason Jar
2. Add Vinegar over the Peelings
3. Close the Lid and place in dark, cool place for 2 weeks
4. Funnel into a spray bottle, spray away!!
The Benefits of Vinegar and Orange/ Lemon Peels
The Vinegar does smell, but I don't mind the smell of vinegar. It does go away after 5 minutes. You can also dilute the vinegar with some water to make it less smelly.
How I use the Cleaner?
- I love spraying the cleaner into the air as an air freshener
- You can scrub your sink with baking soda and pour this over to break down more dirt
- It is a great toilet cleaner, just spray and scrub
- Gets rid of anything that is caked on the counter or stove