Trust in the Lord with all thine heart;
and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him,
and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV
It's so easy to get caught up in the day to day, but we can't forget that we need to put God first. Schedule time in your day to have a conversation with God.
Here are some ways I stay connected with God:
- Read my bible. The blue book in the photo is my beautiful bible.
- Listen to Spiritual Podcast. I love listening to Joel Olsteen.
- Listen to Spiritual music. My favorite Christian band is Hillsong.
- Review my notes from church and other Spiritual events
- Sit in a quiet spot and pray
Keep believing that God has your best interest at heart. Start today to put God first everyday.